How to Always Achieve What You Want
We are entering the time of year when many people regard it as the time to make a change in their life or to start something new. In actuality, every moment of every day is an opportunity to start anew.
To ensure your greatest success in achieving your resolutions, here are several key points to follow.
- Clear from yourself any beliefs or fears that will hinder or sabotage your efforts. Release them and replace them with empowering beliefs. This way there will be no roadblocks to deter from your desired outcome.
- You create the strongest from and have the most success with a desire that is residing within you. In other words, you have to want to do it for yourself. Doing it because someone else suggests it does not come from your own internal desire. Until you claim it for yourself as your own, your success will be very limited.
- Maintain your visualized focus on the end result desired until it is achieved. Don’t allow images to be present in your mind or life that are not in alignment with your desired outcome. Realize that your creating mind runs automatically all the time. It is not something that you get to turn off. It is ever present and always active. Your mind accepts the images and emotions presented with no judgment and creates more of the same.
- Associate with people who are supportive of what you desire to create in your life. If they are not, then don’t speak to them of what you are creating in your life.
- Become part of a group of dynamic people where you can receive support and additional information.
- Expect without the slightest doubt and with full expectancy that you will achieve your desired outcome. Doubt and lack of expectancy keep you from receiving your desired outcome and may actually cause it to go in the opposite direction. Since you are creating all the time, know with full faith and expectancy that you can create exactly what you want through your directed visual focus.
- Follow inspired action to your desired outcome. Action is necessary to achieve what you desire. Inspired action is the most productive and strongest type. Listen to and feel your inspiration and follow it. Although the reason to do so may not be evident at the time, do so in complete faith and knowing that you are not seeing the full picture of how your desired outcome will be achieved. Afterward, the path that you have taken for your accomplishment will be clearly seen.
- Enjoy what you have created and accomplished and then immediately decide again on what your next created desire will be.
Have and enjoy a most Prosperous and Joyous Life – Always!