How To Get Big Muscles Fast With These Home Exercises
In this article you'll learn some workout routines that you can use at home to help you with fat loss and also to gain big muscles fast. The routines will basically target primarily at your body without any fancy gym equipment.
Your days to work out are as follow:
Week 1 – Tuesday and Thursday
Week 2 – Tuesday and Thursday
Week 3 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday
Week 4 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday
Week 5 – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Week 6 – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
The duration of break between sets is 1 minute.
Begin with a set of dumbbells. You will then be performing about 12-15 repetitions per exercise set. The weights should not be too heavy or too light, but of one that can exceed 15 repetitions.
You can start out with 2 or 5 lbs dumbbells for upper body exercises and 5 or 10 lbs dumbbells for your lower body exercises.
The next step is to warm up. You can warm-up by doing jumping jacks of 2 sets x 20. You can also warm up with high knee drills of 1 set x 20.
This is to prepare your joints, cardio-respiratory system and also your connective tissues for your workout.
Once you've warmed up, it's time to go on to the exercises.
Lower Body Exercises
Exercise 1: Dumbell squats 2 sets x 12-15 reps
1) Hold the dumbbells and let your arms hang loose down at both sides.
2) Stand with your feet just a little wider than your hip width apart and bend your knees slightly.
3) Lower your body by flexing the hips and knees. Your upper body then flex forward at the hips just a little (maybe about 5 °) during movement. Be sure to "sit back" sp that that knees stay over the feet.
4) Once your thighs are parallel to the floor, return to the start position.
5) Keep your head and back straight in a neutral position. Keep your weight over the middle of foot and heel, but not the toes.
6) Do not allow your knees to go beyond the toes. Also keep your abdomen tight through the routines by drawing your stomach towards the spine.
Exercise 2: Dumbell Sumo Squat 2 sets x 12-15 reps
1) Hold the dumbbells in each hand between your legs. You may also hold one larger dumbbell in both of your hands.
2) Place your feet to be wider than your shoulder width and make sure your toes are pointed out slightly outward.
3) Next, squat down until the dumbbells are almost touching the ground.
4) Drop your hips back and down while at the same time, your knees should be directly above the feet.
5) Repeat the process until your desired repetition of routines.
Exercise 3: Dumbbell Fly 2 sets x 12-15 reps
1) Sit an upright position on a bench. Hold the dumbbells in both your hand.
2) Slowly lie onto your back while brining the dumbbells in our hands towards the shoulders. Put the dumbbells above the chest facing each other.
3) Lower the dumbbells away from each other while keeping your elbows slightly bent.
4) Position the upper arm to be parallel to the ground before returning to the start position and repeat the process.
Exercise 4: Bench Press (dumbbell) 2 sets x 12-15 reps
1) Sit in an upright position on a flat bench with your dumbbells in your hands.
2) Start by lying onto your back and bringing the dumbbells towards your shoulders. Press the dumbbells above the chest while your palms are facing forward.
3) Lower the dumbbells and keep your forearms vertical to the floor and your hands aligned at the mid chest area.
4) Let the upper arms go slightly parallel to the floor and press the dumbbells back to the start position.
5) To end the routines, position the dumbbells on your shoulders and return the detained upright position.
Remember to stretch your muscles after the workouts. If you feel dizzy, do take a 2 to 3 minutes break. Consume water before and after you workout.Discover The Best Programs Of How You Can Gain Big Muscles Fast And The Body You Want Naturally Without Steroids In Less Than 12 Weeks, Whether You're A Skinny Guy Or Someone Who Wants To Lose Big Fats!